SEO,ASO AND CONTENT MARKETING
If you want to be successful with SEO, ASO and Content Marketing, you might love this course! You will discover complete skill set needed for SEO, ASO and Content Marketing that will lead you to strategize SEO, ASO and Content Marketing campaign effectively & in prescribed manner to grow your brand exponentially.
This course best fits with marketing professionals who thinks in dynamic way and would love to boost their existing strategy with SEO, ASO and Content Marketing. However existing SEO and Content marketer (Especially Freelancers) & SEO and Content marketing Agency Professionals might be beneficial by integrating SEO, and Content Marketing strategy with their existing marketing & branding strategy.
In Bangladesh thousands of companies have adopted SEO, ASO and Content Marketing strategy with their mainstream marketing strategy. It’s a growing industry and hoping to generate at least 1 lac of employment within next 3-5 years. After taking this course you can best fit with the following sectors:
MNCs Digital Marketing Team;
Digital Marketing Agency;
Freelancing @ Upwork
Happy SEO, ASO and Content Marketing!
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explore Ins & Outs of SEO, ASO & Content Marketing
- Do best practice for SEO, ASO & Content Marketing
- Create Your website content with professional manner;
- Discover the magic of content marketing;
- Learn how to generate leads through content marketing;
- Measure, Analyze, Improve & Control your SEO, ASO & Content Marketing Process.
- Learning by Doing
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Interactive Lecture
- Question and answer session
Training Sessions and Content
Session 01: Content Marketing – The Fundamentals
- What is content marketing and why is it important?
- What makes great content?
- Benefits of content marketing
- Relevance between content marketing and SEO
Session 02: Niche Research and Understanding Customer Persona
- What are the 3 main things you need to understand to create great content.
- How to identify the problems of your target audience.
- Types of content you can create to engage with the audience
Session 03: Content Strategy and Challenges
- How to select the most valuable channels to publish your content
- Guidelines on maximising the benefits of publishing your content on other sites
- How to develop an easy to manage content calendar
Session 04: Developing a Content Marketing Team
- Essential skills of a successful content marketing team.
- How to pick the right person for your team.
- How to streamline your publishing schedule.
Session 05: Creating Content that drives engagement
- How to perform niche research
- Creating high quality articles from scratch.
- Key elements of a content to go viral
- Content creation case study – Infographics, Videos, Articles.
Session 06: Essential On-Page Analysis
- Exploring Google’s latest quality raters’ guidelines
- How user experience is impacting SEO and what to do about it
- Optimising website metadata to improve search and social performance
- How to perform an on page audit
Session 07: Effective Content Promotion
- Promotion – ways to promote your content after it has been published
- Recycling – how to get every last ounce of value from your original content
- Learning – advice on how to find out if your content was effective and responding to your audience’s comments
Session 08: Content Promotion through Paid Medium
- Different paid mediums to promote content.
- How to set up and monitor Facebook ads
- How to use retargeting to drive more sales.
Session 09: Measuring KPIs
- How to set up different KPIs to measure content success
- Essential tools and how to use them.
- How to evaluate the performance of content marketing
Session 10: Using Content For Link Building
- How to increase the perceived value of the content
- Key strategies to build relationship with industry influences
- Effective and proven ways to obtain links